VFK Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audubon Game Tips

4 posters

Go down

Audubon Game Tips Empty Audubon Game Tips

Post by SkiBoi Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:28 am

Thought maybe it would be more fun to have tips in their own message - I'm finding quite a few.

Here's the tip for the first 2 rounds. Of course you know you can't
miss on the first round, so go as slowly as you can to get as many as
they send. 2 points each, you can generally get 5-6-7

Another trick I found. On the last card of every screen, just wait until
you are on the NEXT (or farther) screen to answer - you'll get the higher points
from the next screen if ya get it right... You can skip 2 screens at least.

AND, when you click your last picture for Level 4, DON'T answer on Level 5 (which is just driving across the sand), wait until Level 6 to answer.

Also, I'm having more luck with trying to only answer a couple of them on each level, since the points are higher farther along, my scores are slowly going up.

Expanding on that thought a little, if you only answer a couple, you have longer to look at the picture before you answer. And of course, holding the last until the NEXT screen is great for points. Up to now, I've finally made it up to Level 12 or so and nearly 400 points in one game.

Oops, scratch that 400 Wink

Audubon Game Tips Y64mvr

I did this with luck, some practice, and using the tips above. PATIENCE and skipping screens helps - no penalty for NOT clicking in a screen. Just make sure you answer every few screens. I ALWAYS go from Level 4 with a card and answer on Level 6... The screens repeat so you'll do that a lot.

Ski...

Last edited by SkiBoi on Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
SkiBoi
SkiBoi
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 233
Job/hobbies : Le Enfant Terrible
Humor : You can lead a horse to water...
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Audubon Game Tips Empty Re: Audubon Game Tips

Post by SparkleMuse Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:46 pm

Nice going. I am going to try your tips about only answering a few on the lower levels to learn the pictures.

Also, something I noticed for me. I am not sure this is true for everyone...when I go to pick up the gas container it will only pick up if the front of my car hits it. I can't pick up the container from the side or run over it after the front of my car has passed it. Like I said, I don't know if that is true for everyone, but the only way I can pick up a gas container is to make sure it is in front of me. My back arrow doesn't work, either....so I can't back track to get gas if the front of my car passes it.
SparkleMuse
SparkleMuse
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 49
Job/hobbies : Singer, Photography, Graphic Design, Disney
Humor : Yes, have some
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SkiBoi Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:59 pm

Gas seems to be a little buggy, yeah. And the down arrow will only slow you (at least at this point), not send you back. Aloha is coming with a great bug she found.

Ski...
SkiBoi
SkiBoi
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SkiBoi Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Ok, I got it workin'... Best tip. Get all the points you can on the first two levels where you can't get any wrong. THEN take your time, pick up gas and if you feel lucky, try one. But keep driving past level and level... The farther you go, the more you get - I just did this and got my best score ever *552*

Woot----

Ski...
SkiBoi
SkiBoi
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Poohbearnutt Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:55 pm

Ok Dave last night you said you were able to go 4 screens without clicking the bird card well today whenI played I got booted from the game on the 2nd screen without playing. So they must be updating daily on little cliches SO now you need to click the card at least every other screen or get the boot! Razz

Poohbearnutt

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:43 pm

My problem is running out of gas.
Seems like sometimes you drive under the gas can!
But getting better at identifying the bird!
I am learning a lot about American birds.
best score so far was 100!
How are these kids getting these amazing scores! Wow1 I am impressed! Audubon Game Tips 653687

Beth
Squire
Squire

Female
Number of posts : 36
Humor : yes

Back to top Go down

Post by SkiBoi Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:05 pm

No, you can go 3 screens, but it's not the right formula for me... See if you can follow

Level 1 and 2 and 3 I just hold for the next. Level 4 I hold, but don't answer until *6* - 5 is the dirt field - no sense answering there. Then I often will skip a screen at the end.

And congrats Beth - you're getting there. I gotta admit, I'm answering more now that I can remember more, so generally my scores are higher.

Played one after I wrote this and was thinking about gas - that's really the reason that I started seeing if I could skip screen - because if I aim for the gas FIRST then that's one problem I don't have - I can pick up a bird at the end.

For the gas - I try for both on Level 1, the last one on Level 2, the only one on Level 3, and the last one on Level 4.

Ski...
SkiBoi
SkiBoi
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down