VFK Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Innoventions addition

3 posters

Go down

Innoventions addition Empty Innoventions addition

Post by Beth Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:27 am

From the DVC Member magazine:

Speaking about the Monsanto House of the future..long gone...but interesting in it's time..

"Now more than 40 years later,Microsoft,H-P,Exceptional Innoventions and Taylor Morrison Homes have joined forces with Walt Disney entertainment to create the Innoventions Dream Home,a 6,000-square foot wonderland of new and emerging home technologies.
The immersive home belongs to the six members of the Elias family,who are preparing to travel to China to watch their son Robby compete in the Worls Soccer Championship. The family rotates throughout the house,interacting with guests and demonstrating how the digital lifestyle will improve lives. Guests of all ages interact directly with the technologoes and even "develop their own dream home'"
A separate 'party tent' offers more hands on exhibits and opportunities to request additional information about showcase technologies."

Wondered why the whole lower level of Innoventions (CoP) was closed off..and had to enter via the out ramp in April!
The pic in the DVC mag is artist sketch..and looks like a re-do of the areas we viewed as we skipped by to get to the VMK cave.
Wonder if it will still rotate?
IMHO..they need more than that display to enlivenTomorrowland. HOwever..I'll give it a chance and check it out. wonder if Dad is still trying to cook that turkey?
Innoventions addition 653687

Beth
Squire
Squire

Female
Number of posts : 36
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Innoventions addition Empty Re: Innoventions addition

Post by SkiBoi Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:12 am

I uh err yeah, that's it, I saw pictures of the Monsanto house Smile but check my next post if you wanna see something REALLY fun...

Ski...
SkiBoi
SkiBoi
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 233
Job/hobbies : Le Enfant Terrible
Humor : You can lead a horse to water...
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkleMuse Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:32 pm

Hmmm that sounds interesting. Yeah, I was wondering what they were doing to innoventions too.
SparkleMuse
SparkleMuse
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 49
Job/hobbies : Singer, Photography, Graphic Design, Disney
Humor : Yes, have some
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content