VFK Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to VFK? Your Guide is here:

Go down

New to VFK?  Your Guide is here: Empty New to VFK? Your Guide is here:

Post by Bliss Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:28 pm

Hi new!!!

I get my thousands of credits a day playing BIRDS
aka Audubon Wildlife Adventure (AWA) in Western Age
I did a good write up that would help you
https://vfkcomm.forumotion.com/vfk-mini-games-f1/birds-park-the-car-bird-associating-easy-reference-etc-t238.htm?highlight=birds
https://vfkcomm.forumotion.com/vfk-mini-games-f1/birds-get-that-1st-gas-can-on-screen-2-t239.htm?highlight=birds
an update
they added 4 more sandpipers

DO ALL OF YOUR QUESTS under the Q icon
EPIC QUESTS are: fairy mermaid twilight (wolf) alien
on each of them it is one a day for 7 days and on each you get a thousand credits SO 28,000 CREDITS right there and DO the 1 day TV quest, we have our own channels

NPC go visit once a day our NPC non play characters--
autumn shop/space age say: please please thank you
mercantile: please please
Livery Stable: yes ned

1 quest a week QUESTS ARE EVERY SUNDAY-MONDAY

they wanted to try for 1 scavenger hunt a week
instead of 1 a day -the countdown to space age opening--it IS open they just did not update the sign--but they have been busy and I do not know if there will be another one---they are not on the home page

WHAT IS ON HOME PAGE and read it please--and read the vfk constitution it is short and to the point--they announce EVENTS HOST GAMES, BALLROOM AND FIREWORKS ON THE BALCONY

Go to the gift shop and click on a bird --it is a macaw and it talks if you own one that will tell you about the australian membership

I think I heard last night that yes they will be selling horses in game to non pay members as planned--I DID CALL THEM ONCE AND ASKED ABOUT THE BIRDS--THEY SAID THE BIRDS WILL NOT BE FOR SALE IN GAME to non pay members

--SO AUSTRALIAN membership gives you the Brumby horse, the only one you can ride in the OUTBACK. otherwise you have the english countryside at bottom left screen of Stonehenge and the rest of the Kingdom

SPACE AGE GAMES--the room is the shop--exit left to laser tag, exit bottom right corner to get to Space Pirate Party Ship -go right--and Space Pirates game -go left--Night Fighters go to 2nd floor --when there go straight and pass the black line to enter

FIREWORKS score is in the thousands CREDITS ARE IN THE HUNDREDS
Victorian Age top left --enter from map or from the Victorian House street

BALLROOM is the Victorian Mansion only get to it from the map is on the right
enter it now and go thru a maze and click on the prize ALSO a maze on victorian age map is lower left you can only get to it from the map

Birds -western age and walk down to it--you can also get to it from livery screen exit to the left--you can walk thru the 5 screens that is neat

CHECKERS--mercantile in western age--upstairs--put your mouse on the floor near the stairs and look for the Way Out exit sign if the room is occupied then exit at the left wall to get to another room and another etc
if you sit to play and then exit you get 100 credits the other player does not

CLOTHES--get them at Autumn shop in Victorian lower right or exit back yard gate and turn right gift shop is next door. if you click on a gift box then you can send something you have in your inventory to someone on your friends list it costs you 100 credits--i thinkMERLIN for english riding clothes and Prince clothes
Mercantile under SPECIALS for western clothes and western riding clothes
YOU CAN ONLY RIDE A HORSE WEARING RIDING CLOTHES
SPACE AGE -for space outfits and for PIZZA outfits

ROOMS click on LAND OFFICE-in your SHOP icon that little arrow--and buy a room---space age viewport exits to space age--the beach rocks --the waves move!--exits to the underwater view room that is down the steps from Opera house in Australia--commercial rooms exit to victorian age shops
and the attic is haunted and exits to victorian age top right Balta Street--the kitchen does not exit --

PINK COUCH-rock outside castle gate, carrot stable floor, tree stump victorian park (missing now) was hidden behind a tree--click on them and it says PINK COUCH everything was a pink couch and you can move these items
HEY it was a big deal--all we had to play with in Beta!!

do not get confused
2 of them:
WATERFALLS-western age and australia
BLACKSMITHS-western age livery and medieval
NEDS--ned the horse in western and ned kelly australian outlaw hide out
CROSSROADS-outside your backyard fence and victorian age Balta street--lots of places exit to this corner

Want to create a ride?? Merlin has spring ride items--Mercantile has the Mine ride items
Cool
HAVE FUN!

Bliss
Apprentice
Apprentice

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum