VFK Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Room options and Walk Thru

2 posters

Go down

New Room options and Walk Thru Empty New Room options and Walk Thru

Post by Bliss Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:09 am

New room feature for the primary member (Aussie membership, my grand kids do not have this option) can put friends on that rooms list so they can enter freely, move things around, bring items to that room (but it still remains their property). Good if you are going to have a game or create a dining room, but then you would want to be able to click off items that can be moved about or there would be chaos! (we do not have that option)

SO to let you know, that new room feature has allowed me to take 20 friends and give them access to 1 room, which teleports to the Fairy Land Walk thru gardens actually, and described as Paradise by many. 20 rooms?

I expanded it to include my version of
Lost Horizon of Shangri la (snowy mountain) 13 rooms?
my modest butterfly ride 1 room
my Halloween 6 rooms?

I loose track. ANYWAY, I can only put friends on the list, so I have more than 1 access room because only 20 are allowed per room list. THEN the room appears at the very end of your own rooms list, and if you want to have it removed, you must send me a note on VFK. I have played around with this, and removing me (LavenderFinalFire) from your friends list will not do it, or me removing you from my friends list won't either, SO I tell ppl to send me a note when/if they want to be removed from the list.

The really nice thing is, I do not have to be logged on to let people in, you can access it anytime just as if it were one of your own rooms.
AND if you take anything from that room (like the teleporter) it goes back into my inventory---also you can bring items to the room, please don't---but if you did and someone tried to take it, or if I removed you from the list, your items would automatically go into your furniture inventory. Nice!!
I know it all sounds a little convoluted, but it works!

Anyway I am now on my 4th access room. And I have a disconnect problem, I do check in every day for my credits and to see if anyone needs to be removed from any of the room lists,

WHAT I HOPED FOR, WAS VFK TO SIMPLY HAVE AN "OPEN HOUSE" BOX TO CHECK, SO THAT IT WOULD APPEAR IN AN OPEN HOUSE LIST, WHERE ANYONE WHO WANTED TO COULD JUST GO AND ENJOY!
NICE HUH?

So, if you see LavenderFinalFire (me) ask to be added onto the rooms if you want, but as it is, until this computer problem is fixed Linux? need to be recalibrated? I am only on very briefly.

Bliss
Apprentice
Apprentice

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

New Room options and Walk Thru Empty Re: New Room options and Walk Thru

Post by anteetc Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:33 am

That sounds awesome Bliss I am going to look for you on VFK. Anteetc
anteetc
anteetc