VFK Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to Sell Rooms, furniture and Food and get Organized!

Go down

Need to Sell Rooms, furniture and Food and get Organized! Empty Need to Sell Rooms, furniture and Food and get Organized!

Post by Bliss Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:57 am

I had high hopes that we would be able to sell things by now, thinking "Spring Cleaning"

Easter is past, so maybe sooon?

Easter was magnificient! So much going on, I could barely get ON VFK.
So, I did the quests for me and the grand kids and then got off, and then did the easter egg hunt until 2 am tuesday!
Considering how busy the VFK staff was for Easter---
May has May Day and Mothers Day
June has Fathers Day
July is Independence Day
So, they might have those topics for quest day
I am HOPEFUL. In fact, what I HAVE been doing is going thru each room, and labeling the ones to SELL, and collecting food and furniture to SELL, and placing them in specific rooms. Sounds simple right? Not for me and 10 grand kids and then realizing THAT I had to rescue each piece of quest and rare that they have and then buy Fairy Log rooms for each with their name on it. I can just see them, accidentallly selling something that cost me half a million in credits (magic trade) to buy. I can not do that any more. It is too much. That and the fact that I have a disconnect problem and can not play birds until it is fixed.. I almost miss those birds.

Bliss
Apprentice
Apprentice

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down