VFK Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Magic Village

Go down

Virtual Magic Village Empty Virtual Magic Village

Post by greendude Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:44 pm

It opened in a beautiful day in October, it is so popular, and i even closed ace_answer's VFK Village, but it recently reopened Sad. It used to be Cinderella Village, but due to VMK's homepage now gone, it became Virtual Magic Village. I recently opened a boarding school for pilgrims, even though i allow to have pilgrim's in my village, and my secret goal is hidden. , well, feel free to discuss about Virtual Magic Village in this topic. When i build a ride, it will be known as Cowboy Race Track, where you ride and explore. I wish it is fast like Virtual Magic Village 827810, lol!
Staff of my village:
HOST_Green
HOST_Pink
HOST_Llama
HOST_Groovy
HOST_Fairy
and so much more..

What's next, Virtual Magic Village 488359 Cheeseburger land? lol!
I will have the news known as the Daily Village Paper!
Feel free to join the Virtual Magic Village Sponsors and remember Virtual Magic Village 300323

List of Sponsers:
greendude (president)

greendude
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male
Number of posts : 4
Humor : If i come to your door and you have no presents, i will take your car..! :lol:
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

Virtual Magic Village Empty Re: Virtual Magic Village

Post by greendude Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:45 pm

oops, need replies

Last edited by greendude on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double posting)

greendude
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male
Number of posts : 4
Humor : If i come to your door and you have no presents, i will take your car..! :lol:
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down